The following items are prohibited from the Event Site:
• Weapons of any kind (including self-defense tools such as self-defense claws)
• Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
• Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace
• Glass containers
• Items intended for sale/promotion
• Cigarettes and vape pens
• Single-Use Plastic Bottles
• Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
• Chairs of any kind
• Backpacks of any kind
• Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
• Tents or canopies of any kind
• Flags and/or flagpoles
• Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
• Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
• Boats, Kayak or any water floating devices
Entry Conditions for Guests
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site.
• All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
• Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
• Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change.
• The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
420 Parking & Parking Pass: We will have an assigned area for General Admission Parking at the Festival. To park in this lot, you will receive a parking pass when you purchase your single-day ticket. All parking passes will be checked for validity by the event security.